Monday, December 22, 2008

Check out those cheeks!

How can you not smile when you see that adorable face. Mia has come so far and endured so much and is as cute as ever. Her doctor's keep teasing Mimi that Mia is a steroid baby and that is why she is so chubby. That may in part be true but if you have seen Mimi's older children as babies you will remember they were also chubby. Oh I how love the chubbiness on babies! Mia is doing pretty well. They are still trying to tweak some of her meds to get them just right. Apparently she has a horrible diaper rash and has had blood in her stools so they are trying to figure out the cause of that. All in all though Mimi says Mia is happy and doing great
and I know they are enjoying every minute with her!
Only a few more hours for the necklace giveaway!

3 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

She just looks so beautiful and happy! I am so happy for Mia's whole family!

I also want you to know that we haven't forgotten about the donation for the canvas I gave away. A friend of mine won it, and she hasn't decided what she wants, but you will definitely be receiving her/my donation!

Liz said...

Love those squishy babies!! Adorable!

Rachel Dominguez said...

I am so happy for such great progress! I check on Mia everyday to see if there is a post, but don't know if i've ever commented before. Just wanted you to know that I think she is absolutely fabulous!!!! I am in love! LOL. Thanks for the new picture and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!