Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update on Baby Mia

I know people are probably wondering about the lack of updates but sometimes there's not much new and I haven't seen her in awhile so I don't have new pics to post. Mia is doing well though. Just adjusting to life at home and the weaning of meds (especially pain meds). She is fussy many times, likely due to the weaning process. Her appointments are going well and her brother and sister are completely enthralled with her. They are enjoying this Christmas season as a family and are grateful for all the blessings they have been given by our Heavenly Father, especially Mia's donor angel! There are still a few days left on the necklace giveaway and others have contacted me about doing giveaways so watch for those! I hope everyone knows how much their help and support is appreciated. The McDonald's are so grateful and awed at everyone's kindness! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Riley Family said...

Thanks so much for your updates and information! Your blog makeover is so cute. I am so happy to know that Mia is adjusting well!!!! Thanks for the Christmas card. I wasn't sure if you sent it or if Mimi did. :) Merry Christmas!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

Mimi sent out the Christmas cards! They are adorable huh!